banner
Your Ad Here

So, ladies. I just happened to be shopping the plaza and decided to peak in every store in Tiger Plaza. Among the goodie shops of frequent visitation, are Sharpe's, Stage, Maurices, May's Drug Warehouse, Dollar General, and other places like Hibbet Sports which I have never been into. I'm not a sports junkie, so I don't have a need.

Anyways.. I was shopping the plaza, and on my trip into
Dollar General, I picked up two pallets of eyeshadow for an unbelieveable STEAL!


I know everyone's like "Dollar General?!" but COME ON... it's a steal, and it's definately worth it!!! The products are just as good as those you would find in a local drugstore, and quite frankly, I can't believe I found these products at Dollar General!!! At first, I thought I'd try them out and see if they were worth what little I paid for them, and turns out, I can't wait to go back and buy more and experiment with other colors!!!

The colors that I picked up are called TEASE and DARLING. As you guessed, the Tease pallet is the brightly colored eyeshadows that come in yellow, orange, pink, blue and green, and the Darling pallet is the one that is in metallic white, baby pink, dusky mango, brown, and dark brown. They each come with a double ended applicator and cute, stackable, storable pallet boxes.


Price, already. I know, I know. I just want you to get the gravity of the situation- These came from DOLLAR GENERAL!!!
It IS possible to find awesome goodies at a great price if you shop around! =)


Where: Dollar General, L.A. Girl (formerly Beauty 21)
How Much: $1.50 EACH!
Rating: 5 Stars
Manufacturer: Beauty 21 Cosmetics, Inc. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Extra Info: Why aren't you shopping Dollar General?! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment