banner
Your Ad Here

If you're looking for a lotion that smells fabulous and doesn't break the bank, then I suggest the awesomely wonderful lotion by Body Luxuries called Love Struck. The smell is absolutely wonderful! Think "sweet orange tropical" despite the lilac image on the bottle. The lotion is a bit of a lilac color, but the scent is definately NOTHING to do with lilac. I'm personally not a big fan of lilac, so I was thrilled when I found out it was a tropical smell and was definately worth the cost. I would recomend this product to anybody who likes tropical scents as well as fresh "summery" scents as well. This lotion is definately a new favorite! =)

Where: Walgreens
How Much: $4.00, On Sale for $2.99
Ratings: 5 Stars 5 Star Rating!
Manufacturer: Enchante Accessories, Inc., NY, NY 10016

Extra Info: Not Tested On Animals =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment